Read some clarifications below,

Regards,
Vadim

> From: Chris Newland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Hi Raul,
>
> When you use wildcard parameters with actions, the parameters are
treated
> like they are on a stack so that for each action you execute,

Read: ...for each action, selector, matcher you execute...

> your original parameters are pushed down the stack

and parameters from the executed action/selector/matcher are appended to
this stack.

>. You must then specify which
> level of the stack you want to retrieve the parameters from

using directory-like (or XPath-like) path, where '../' expression allows
to access parameters on one level down from the top of the stack.

> Your parameter is inside 1 level of action so to access it you need to
do
> the following:
>
> <map:pipeline>
>          <map:match pattern="*-store">
>              <map:act type="web-action">
>                  <map:generate src="docs/{../1}-input.xml"/>
>                  <map:transform type="xslt"
src="stylesheets/xml2html.xsl"/>