Another note: I'm very new to cocoon.  I felt that I should just mount a
sub sitemap in the cocoon deployment (as you stated previously):

                  <map:match pattern="/bredex/**">
                        <map:mount uri-prefix="/bredex" src="/bredex/"
check-reload="yes"/>
                  </map:match>

And then deploy my webApp war file as context /bredex.  This didn't really
work out for me and I thought that I misconfigured C2.  Now that I think
about it, I didn't use Tomcat4's deployment manager so the problem may lie
there in that tomcat may not be able to find that deployed context????

More detail:

deploy cocoon.war
deploy bredex.war (without cocoon resources inside)

bredex.war contains xsl/classes that generate xml (from xml-rpc) and I want
to use C2 framework for processing

Thanks again,

Kevin

                    "Andreas

                    Hartmann"            To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <user@cocoonce       cc:

                    nter.de>             Subject:     Re: How To Mount My WebApp