On 27.Feb.2002 -- 08:36 AM, Derek Hohls wrote:
> Based on what you said below - I am now not completely sure what *is*
> causing the problem, but I can see there is one...

Derek,
could you please check for me in core.log how your request parameters
are received by cocoon. It should look like

REQUEST: /cocoon/botox/your_page

CONTEXT PATH: /cocoon
SERVLET PATH: /botox/your_page
PATH INFO: null

[... snip ...]

REQUEST PARAMETERS:

PARAM: 'value2' VALUES: '[c d]'
PARAM: 'value1' VALUES: '[a b]'

For ?value1=a+b&value2=c+d (because, as someone else put it, "+" is
really a space) or

PARAM: 'value2' VALUES: '[c+d]'
PARAM: 'value1' VALUES: '[a+b]'

in case the data was entered with a form and thus uses %2B for a real
"+".

If that's *not* the case, what versions are you using? (cocoon,
tomcat, jdk, operating system, browser)

And how do you notice that data is missing? Have you checked on a SQL
shell or through Cocoon? If through Cocoon, how? Perhaps the data is
all there but there's a problem retrieving it? What DBMS are you
using?

        Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l