Hi,

I try to produce SVG with cocoon 2. And this work well with the following
sitemap and corresponding xml and stylesheet files.

--
     <map:match pattern="projects/*.xml">
       <map:generate type="file" src="projects/{1}.xml"/>

This will transfer the svg to jpeg in order to show the image in a browser.
However some browsers could already render svg images (Mozilla/ie)+ Plugin.
(this important for producing SVG-Javascript ). The browsers could render
the SVG just within an <embed> HTML Element! Could I produce SVG output
which I can dirctly visualize in a Browser?

Thanks,
Morad.