After wasting this whole week trying  to get Cocoon out of the box
with not one suggestions from cocoon developers, I'm beginning to get
the message.

The following review points to Zope as a way out. Its time to trash
my investment in Java and rebuild my application in Zope. What a
bloody waste.

A comparative review of Zope and Cocoon.
http://www.arielpartners.com/arielpartners/content/public/topics/technology/technologyReviews/zopeVsCocoon

--
Brad Cox, PhD; [EMAIL PROTECTED] 703 361 4751
o For industrial age goods there were checks and credit cards.