Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a way to design my layout taglibs (stylesheets) so that it's
independant from the base URI it's used on.
The problem is that it generates HTML URI to use some images (part of the
taglib), and that URI is obviously relative to the current URI Cocoon is
processing. And this is not correct and breaks the concept of taglib.

Does anybody know how to do it or point me in the right direction? I guess
it's got something to do with XPointer or some similar extension, but I'm
unable to find which...

Thanks in advance,

                        Pascal.