Hi to all,

>From the documentation
examples, it seems that Cocoon is able to generate
the whole docs using only the "index.html" URL from
the command line, doing some kind of link following
on the supplied file. How does this system
works ? I`m developing a site using Cocoon in
offline mode, and I`ve tried to look at the "docs"
example, but I still haven`t found how does it
work.Do I have to specify the files in the sitemap?
In a separate file? Should I use Xlink in my XML
files?

I think I don`t need a detailed explanation,
it`s Ok if you can only give me a hint of what should
I look for.

Thank you in advance,

Artur.

http://sports.yahoo.com