hi all,

I am using the latest cvs-source of cocoon2. When I compile it on my
machine (SuSE 7.3, tomcat 4.0.1 and j2sdk1.4.0-rc) everything works
fine. But when I restart tomcat I get the following internal server error
======

type fatal

message markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the
Component for hint: sitemap

description org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for
hint: sitemap

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/cocoon/

path-info

stack-trace

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for
hint: sitemap
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:293)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:292)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:270)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Could not create enough Components to
service your request.
        at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.DefaultPool.get(DefaultPool.java:133)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.get(PoolableComponentHandler.java:126)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:283)
        ... 3 more

I hav tried rebuilding it with sdk1.3.1, but got the same error. I also
copied the xerces, xalan and xml-apis jars to
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed. But the error message remained the same.

The previous version of Cocoon2 worked fine.

Has anyone any idea how to solve this.

Thanks in advance,

Sjoerd