From: Alan Tibbetts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 12:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [HELP] Cocoon 2.0 - Oracle DB connection problems...

Is it valid to just rename the zip files to jar files?  Check your logs to
see that the classes12.zip(/jar) is actually deployed.

I unpacked the zip files and created a jar file using the jar utility before
deploying in WEB-INF/lib.  Everything works fine; I am using Win2K (and
Linux), Tomcat 4.0.1, Cocoon2, Oracle 8.1.6 (thin driver).

But... I'm connecting to the database using an external class rather than
the built in cocoon approach.

Alan