Hi Axel,

have a look in the scratchpad at the sunrise authentication components. For
getting started how to use them look at:
http://www.need-a-cake.com/stories/2002/02/28/usingTheSunriseComponents.html

All you have to do to use the sample with Xindice is to replace
foo-user.xml in the foo-authuser pipeline with a resource querying your
user data from Xindice.

HTH
Guido

Guido Casper, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
Tel:+49-5251-1581-87  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.s-und-n.de