>it would be nice to have a tool, which checks dependencies at all levels.
>like "configure_cocoon svg, html, xslt, png" which creates a
>webapp _only_ with the neccesary .jars, a appropriately configured sitemap
and cocoon.xconf... ok, you have other things to do / in mind.
>maybe i'll find some time to start it.

Have started a little swing-app acting like that.
I'll try to finish it this week-end. The xmap is created, but i'd like the
app to discover wich are the aviable components. This can be achieve by
reflexivity, but maybe it would help if futur ".stephano" archives includes
a liste of components classes/names.

fabien.

ps : my (weak) generator is now swing-based, do you think that it *should*
be a cocoon app instead ?