Ok, I've looked through the docs and near as I can tell this should be
Ok...although it clearly isn't.  I have the following pipeline in my
sitemap:

    <map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="foo">
        <map:generate  src="content/foo.xml"/>
        <map:transform  src="transforms/foo.xsl">
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
      <map:match pattern="bar.html">
        <map:aggregate>
          <map:part src="content/bar.xml"/>
          <map:part src="cocoon:/foo"/>
        </map:aggregate>
        <map:transform  src="transforms/foobar.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

If I understand things correctly this should result in the agregation of the
file bar.xml and the xml output of the pipeline matching the request for
/foo defined above being transformed by the stylesheet foobar.xsl when I
request bar.html.  Instead I get the following error at the browser:

type fatal
message Language Exception
description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
sitemap_xmap: Line 1262, column 97: '}' expected Line 0, column 0: 1 error
source Cocoon servlet

And, when I check out the generated java source the final method in the file
is the following:

//line numbers not supported with wildc// method for handling "bar.html"
    private final boolean matchN101A6(
                                    SitemapRedirector redirector,
                                    Environment environment, StreamPipeline
pipeline,
                                    EventPipeline eventPipeline,
                                    boolean internalRequest, List
listOfMaps)
            throws ConnectionResetException, ResourceNotFoundException,
Exception {
        Map map;
        Parameters param;
        Map objectModel = environment.getObjectModel();
        String cocoon_view = environment.getView();
        String cocoon_action = environment.getAction();
        final boolean debug_enabled = getLogger().isDebugEnabled();

        if ((map = matches("wildcard", matcher_N101A6_expr, "bar.html",
Parameters.EMPTY_PARAMETERS, objectModel)) != null) {
          if (debug_enabled) getLogger().debug("Matched wildcard pattern
bar.html");
          listOfMaps.add (map);
          this.dumpParameters(listOfMaps);

    getLogger().debug("Component
aggregator:!content-aggregator!(Parameters.EMPTY_PARAMETERS)");
    eventPipeline.setGenerator ("!content-aggregator!",
              null, Parameters.EMPTY_PARAMETERS
            );

    ContentAggregator contentAggregator_N101A9 =
(ContentAggregator)eventPipeline.getGenerator();

No, I didn't miss part of it, that's where it stops...  I'm getting really
tired of scratching my head and looking stupid when people ask me if I've
gotten it to work yet so I'm getting desperate for some help.  I'd really
appreciate it if someone could at least point me in the right direction to
figure this out.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Sedlmeyer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]