I've got a client running IE on Windows XP and still hitting the bug.
It also occurs on the latest IE on Mac OS 9.

Stuart.

On Friday, March 15, 2002, at 04:55 pm, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Olivier Rossel wrote:
>
>> I wonder if FOP serializer can stream PDF documents instead of
>> buffering the whole document before sending it.
>> I was told that it is because of a nasty bug in IE/Acrobat plug-in.
>> But the FOP Serializer has already the capability.
>>
>> Is it true?
>> Can this behaviour be enabled?
>
> Yes, Olivier, I will make it configurable.
> (damn, he's 10 meters away from me and sends the question to the list ;)
>
> Does someone know the status of this bug in recent IE versions ?
>
> Sylvain
>
> -- Sylvain Wallez
>  Anyware Technologies                  Apache Cocoon
>  http://www.anyware-tech.com           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

            Public Key - 1024D/88DD65AF 2001-11-23 Stuart Roebuck (Adolos)
      Key fingerprint = 89D9 E405 F8B1 9B22 0FA2  F2C1 9E57 5AB1 88DD 65AF
Stuart Roebuck                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Architect                             Java, XML, MacOS X, XP,
etc.