Hi,

i wrote a helper class, that generates XML using the XSPObjectHelper. This
generated XML contains tags like

<esql:connection>...</esql:connection>

What I want Cocoon to do is to apply the esql logic sheet to these tags. But
what is done instead is passing directly to serialization without any
database connection performed. If I use the output without transformation as
a new XSP page (copy and paste), it performs the connection and makes
exactly what I want.

Can any body tell my how to make the output from my helper class the input
for logicsheet interpretation?

Thanks a lot,

Peter