That's a different issue, Joe. SSL encrypts the flow, and is not specific to
Cocoon. I wouldn't expect Cocoon to handle this. I'm wanting to encrypt the
passwords (or other sensitive data) in the actual XML files, as, for example,
Apache does with its htpasswd files. IMO, all passwords should be stored in
encrypted form - doesn't stop the crackers, but makes life more difficult for
them.