Hi Sim,

can you give an example?

Michael

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Simeon Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. März 2002 10:42
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: SVG Transparency

I have found that if I don't draw over the whole area of the svg then
bit where I don't draw will be transparent. If I want a background
colour
then I start by drawing a filled box. There may be other ways - I'm just
starting with SVG's.

Sim

Michael Zehrer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> maybe my question was to svg specific. Does the svg2png serializer can
> make images with transparent background? And what do I have to define
in
> my svg to do this?
>
> Michael

Simeon Walker,                      email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
School of Biological Sciences,      phone: +44 (0)1248 383702
University of Wales, Bangor,        fax: +44 (0)1248 382569
Gwynedd, LL57 2UW, UK.              www: http://biology.bangor.ac.uk/