> From: Baer Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> We need a way to push parameters from the sitemap to XSP via a
generator
> (of type serverpages).
>
> We can catch session and request parameters using
session.getParameter()
>   or request.getParameter(). With parameters.getParameter() we had no
> success, however. Nothing happens using the following configuration.
>
> Any suggestions most appreciated!
>

> Our sitemap looks like this:
>
> <map:match pattern="application/*">
>    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="record.xsp">
>      <map:parameter name="user_name" value="admin"/>
>    </map:generate>
> </map:match>
>

> Our XSP file looks like:
>
> <xsp:logic>
> try {
> String myParam = parameters.getParameter("user_name");
> }
> catch (Exception e)
> { }
> </xsp:logic>

Where you have this <xp:logic> tag? In what part of XSP? You must know
that the all <xsp:logic> tags right after <xsp:page> goes to class
definition, not the XSP body.

That's working for me:

<page xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0";>

    <xsp:logic>
      try{
        String color = parameters.getParameter("color");

Vadim