Hi all,

I want to serve PDF's - nothing special, no generation or
transformation - simply returning an existing pdf from a request.

So... I added the following to my sitemap:

    <map:match pattern="**pdf/**.pdf">
     <map:read src="resources/pdf/{2}.pdf" mime-type="application/pdf"/>
    </map:match>

I have a pile of PDF's in the /resources/pdf directory, however, none of
them are successfully served.

Only a small amount of the original  PDF is transfered - ie. it's a 200K
doc but less than 50K ends up at the browser and as far as acrobat is
concerned - it's damaged.

What silly thing have I missed?

Thanks in advance,

Phil