Yesterday S&N hosted a Cocoon GetTogether at the CeBIT. I would like to
thank everyone for coming and hope you all found it worth your time!
Although I have not yet got round to writing down what we talked about I
thought I would post a quick summary on the get-together.

In all 12 people attended and we started off with a round of introductions.
Each attendee talked about what they are using Cocoon for and why they like
it - and also what they dislike. It was great to see so many different
use-cases for Cocoon - ranging from complete XML framework solutions to
online bill presentment applications and formula visualization.

After the introductory round we re-arranged the chairs in a circle :-) and
dove into discussions on things we would like to see added (or changed) to
Cocoon and there were in-depth discussions on flowmaps, blocks and
continuations. Again a lot of topics were discussed and I will hopefully
find time to write it all down.

So in all a successful event (I would say - but others can correct me) and
meeting the people face-to-face really makes a difference. It would have
been great if a few more international people had been able to come - but
perhaps next time.

There was talk of having a similar event at the upcoming Jax2002 in
Frankfurt in May. Any takers (closer to Frankfurt) for organizing it?

Matthew

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.s-und-n.de
           Weblogging at: http://www.need-a-cake.com