Hello,

    If you use "wildcard" matcher then you have to know that its pattern is
matched to URL WITHOUT query string, i.e. URL part before "?" sign. Query
string is passed in request object to your generator's src. So in your first
example {1} is "jsp/hello.htm" and {2} is EMPTY.

    Your second example seems to be correct if you have removed first one
from your sitemap or just put second one before the first, because
"jsp/hello_abc.htm" matches to "jsp/*.htm*".

    Best regards.
        Roman