On 22.Mar.2002 -- 03:19 PM, Derek Hohls wrote:
> I've tried the ('<'+'head>') without success... sorry.
>
> I've also tried including the function in a separate file, but with
> the same lack of result  - at the end, I think, because, its also
> processed by Cocoon - and, even if this did work, its only a
> quick fix because, in some cases, the javascript itself must be
> dynamically changed *in context*
>
> Any other ideas as to how to disable this activity by Cocoon
> ('good' is, of course, relative...)

Derek, we would need to know how your pipelines look like. I assume
that you have inspected all transformation steps and generation as
well? So, your problem is with the serializer used, right? Have you
tried a different one or a different mime-type?

If nothing helps, I would expect a reader to leave the file as is and
not modify it.

        Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l