Hi Folks

        Assuming that I have something like this working,
then I would like to know how I can get the column Names
and use then in a <TH> and cycle through each row and
print all the columns of each row as <TD>.

        How do I get access to the MetaData and use it
to get the data I need.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Regards
Joseph Rajkumar

<esql:query>SELECT * FROM products</esql:query>
<esql:results>
    <TR>
    I want to print each of the column names using
    the <TH> tag here, I do not know the number of
    columns, nor the column data type.
    </TR>
  <esql:row-results>
        HERE I WANT TO print the column data basically
        a loop to print the data from each column in a row.
  </esql:row-results>
</esql:results>
--
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]