Markus

Did you get ny replies off-list to your question?

I too had lots of problems with SQLTransformer, but managed to find
workarounds.

In particular there seems to be a problem with namespaces. It is described
(and fixed) by Christopher Watson in the message with subject "RE: Cocoon
2.0 release, IE5.5, XML NAMESPACE" dated 2001-12-03 23:35:03. His message
is in the archives at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-
users&m=100742253606131

I never used the serverpages generator, so your problem may be somewhere
else. If you send me your sitemap and some of the xml xsl files, I might
be able to help some more.

Regards

William