hi all,

where can I find a specification of the cocoon:/ URI scheme and protcol
handler?

looking in cocoon.xconf [c2.0.2], there is only a protcol handler for

resource:/
context:/

.

as one can use the cocoon:/ in document() methods inside xslts, is it
possible to access internal only documents with this protocol.

this would be really interesting since, then I could access some data,
defined as, e.g. xsp in the sitemap within a xslt, but denying access
from the browser.

thanks for your support

Jakob