Hi.

 I'm looking for some step-by-step-guide / paper / doc / draft / ideas
for installing Cocoon on iWS 6.0. My goal is to get the cocoon
examples to work with iWS. This should be sufficient by now.

 I've read some doc that involves iAS (iPlanet Application Server).
Doesn't cocoon works with iWS? Is it necessary to use iAS? Anybody of
you have tried such a configuration (iWS)?

 Any help or idea would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks in advance.

--
Román Medina-Heigl Hernández
Sysadmin & Security Officer