Hello,
        The following are my questions; I did not get much help from the
user docs:
1. Is there a possibility to define global parameters for the Sitemap?
        For eg: set a value say $global-context-root = /cocoon

2. In the generators like XSP's and File,  how does one refer to the
context root
        For eg:
        <map:generate src="docs/samples/samples.xml"/>
                The above statement looks for the document root of the
sub-sitemap. But if I want to refer to the context root of application
(/cocoon). How does one do it.

3. The same as above but in context of map:redirect
        I have a common URI for logout which is defined in the main
sitemap
        If I have to access this URI from sub sitemap I have to give a
URL which contains the context
                For eg:
                        <map:redirect-to uri="/cocoon/logout" />
        I think it is not a good idea to hardcode the context root in
the sitemap.

To summarize,
        How can one access the Context root in URI's and src attributes.

Regds,
Chiths