Purely an XSL related question..

Please  find some time and help me out in this...

I have a XML file , which is analogous to say a table containing parts
information .....

<Items>
        <Item id="1234">
        <property1>value1</property1>
        .
        </Item>
        <Item id="1235">
        <property1>value1</property1>
        .
        </Item>
        <Item id="1236">
        <property1>value1</property1>
        .
        </Item>
        <Item id="1237">
        <property1>value1</property1>
        .
        </Item>
</Items>

The XSL Style sheet to retrieve the item information for the item id
requested is

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:param name="id"/>

<xsl:template match="Items">
<result>
 <xsl:apply-templates select="Item"/>
</result>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="Item">
<xsl:if test="normalize-space(@id) = $id >
        <xsl:copy>
                <xsl:copy-of select="node() | @*" />
        </xsl:copy>
</xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

The above stylesheet works good if there is search for one item
requested at a time..

What if the user requested for 2 or more items, in this case the param
id in XSL would contain for instance
"1234,1235,1240"

How easy it is to handle this case.

For every Item in the XML I  need to check whether the Id is one of
these 3.
I need to be able to tokenise the param id and apply the search against
every Item in the XML..

For the above example the results should contain 2 Item Elements..

If any one of you have implemented this kind of XSL processing, please
help me (with code would be deeply appreciated) or provide pointers.

(Anybody knows any XSLT help mailing lists)

Thanks in Advance,
Chiths