----- and XSL looks like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  <xsl:template match="page">
     <xsl:value-of select="title"/>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

... ok this example works
(I maped this xsl to this xsp page inside sitemap)

Problem is: if I made xsl non-well-formed or non-valid

for example:
<xsl:value-of select="title"/>
change to
<xsl:value-of select="title">

I got following error:
Exception in creating Transform Handler

More precisely:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in creating Transform Handler

I spent a lot of time to find and isolate where is the error.

Maybe I didn't configure cocoon well - or where I can turn on validation of
XSL files?

Please help and thanks in advance!

At the and I will attach extra info:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in creating Transform Handler
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandler(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:271)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandler(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:204)
at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:295)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.setupPipeline(AbstractEventPipeline.java:215)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.setup(CachingEventPipeline.java:279)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.generateKey(CachingEventPipeline.java:142)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingStreamPipeline.java:320)
at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.matchN101A3(/var/spool/tomcat3/DEFAULT/ROOT/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java:1690)
at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(/var/spool/tomcat3/DEFAULT/ROOT/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java:1159)
at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(/var/spool/tomcat3/DEFAULT/ROOT/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java:1070)
at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:222)
at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.process(SitemapManager.java:154)
at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:998)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doService(ServletHandler.java)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.invoke(Handler.java)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java)
at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.service(ServletHandler.java)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java)
at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Ajp13Interceptor.processConnection(Ajp13Interceptor.java)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

--
Darko Bunic - [EMAIL PROTECTED], Bell & Bandack