From: Dave Covert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 April 2002 17:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: compile error on 'xsp-request:get-session-id'

Hi-
Small update. For a couple reasons, after pulling down the CVS version I
deleted my {tomcat}/webapps/cocoon directory and my {tomcat}/work/.../cocoon
directory. Then allowed Cocoon to rebuild its directories & samples. Then
added my files/changes back in.
Now both xsp-request: and xsp-session are working for me. Even get session
ids :-). Per your suggestion, I'll stick with the xsp-session routines as
appropriate.

I look forward to the samples (session & other) being included in a future
release.

Thanks again,