From: Torsten Curdt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Montag, 8. April 2002 17:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: multiple submit button on a form

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Volker Schneider wrote:

> Hi Torsten,
>
> in this way it is possible to perform an action within an action-set. But
> why isn't it possible to have a pipeline within such an action within an
> action-set? There is an exception coming up or an error message telling
> something about "incomplete pipeline".
>
> I don't know how to solve this.

well, thats the way the sitemap works ;)
you cannot use pipeline components inside an action-set.

you need to take a different approach...

use the action-set inside your pipeline and use a selector if you really
need to branch in the pipeline.

sound like you might to have a look into this ;)

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/webapp/mount/pr
ecept/
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/src/org/apache/
cocoon/precept/acting/PreceptorDemoAction.java

hope this helps
--
Torsten