Nicola, what I'd intend is to invoke pdf-creation via xsp/xsl that exist in
my cocoon2 environment from JFC-Application. Once I have the generated pdf I
could use the OS-specific installed pdf-viewer.

I read about cocoon's command line interface but unfortunately I didn't find
any examples. How about this?

Harald

http://www.gmx.net