Hmm, took a look at it, unfortuantly my java skills arent up to dealing
with it. I m guessing it is because of java changes to the javax.mail
api:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
test_xsp:
Line 41, column 24:  cannot access class Message; file
javax\mail\Message.class not found
Line 43, column 24:  cannot access class Transport; file
javax\mail\Transport.class not found
Line 45, column 24:  cannot access class Session; file
javax\mail\Session.class not found
Line 47, column 24:  cannot access class MessagingException; file
javax\mail\MessagingException.class not found
Line 49, column 33:  cannot access class InternetAddress; file
javax\mail\internet\InternetAddress.class not found
Line 51, column 33:  cannot access class MimeMessage; file
javax\mail\internet\MimeMessage.class not found
Line 53, column 33:  cannot access class AddressException; file
javax\mail\internet\AddressException.class not found
Line 3395, column 13:  class AddressException not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.documents.test_xsp
Line 3425, column 13:  class MessagingException not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.documents.test_xsp
Line 3382, column 32:  method valueOf() not found in class
java.lang.String
Line 3383, column 57:  method valueOf() not found in class
java.lang.String
Line 3385, column 42:  method getDefaultInstance(java.util.Properties,
'null) not found in class org.apache.cocoon.environment.Session
Line 3386, column 6:  class Message not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.documents.test_xsp
Line 3386, column 38:  class MimeMessage not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.documents.test_xsp
Line 3387, column 6:  class InternetAddress not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.documents.test_xsp
Line 3387, column 43:  class InternetAddress not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.documents.test_xsp
Line 3389, column 6:  class InternetAddress not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.documents.test_xsp
Line 3389, column 41:  class InternetAddress not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.documents.test_xsp
Line 3390, column 45:  cannot access class RecipientType; file
Message\RecipientType.class not found
Line 3392, column 42:  method valueOf() not found in class
java.lang.String
Line 3393, column 39:  method valueOf() not found in class
java.lang.String
Line 3394, column 6:  variable Transport not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.documents.test_xsp
Line 0, column 0:
22 errors

Bobby