Hi,

I'm using Cocoon 2.0.2 here to process XML files with XSL-T stylesheets.

The relevant part of my pipeline is like this:

<map:match pattern="start.xml">
                                 <map:generate src="start.xml"/>
                                 <map:transform src="start.xsl"/>
                                 <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

start.xml contains several sets of data, which are very similar to each
other. I'd like to pick one at a time and display it. For this purpose, it
would be possible to write several stylesheets, one for each data set I'd
like to process. However, I find it more elegant if I could somehow pass a
parameter to start.xsl, telling it which data set to process. Is this
possible with Cocoon? Has anyone ever done it and can explain it to me (and
also tell me how to pass a parameter to a stylesheet?)

Thanks in advance,
Ralph