Hello!

maybe this is offtopic here...

i get the following errors in my cocoon application when it is used from
several hosts at the same time from different clients workstations.
does anybody know how to avoid this problem?

---
Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

type fatal

message Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Error
executing statement: INSERT INTO tbl8srjwz2vl2 ( ikst, skst, menge,
produkt, idx, izeit, szeit ) SELECT s.ikst, s.skst, ap.menge,
ap.produkt, ap.idx, s.irzt+s.iezt, sz.szeit FROM stbk_kopf=sk, stbk=s,
aufpos=ap LEFT OUTER JOIN sollzeiten_kst=sz ON ( sz.produkt
= ap.produkt AND sz.kst = s.skst ) WHERE ap.pk_aufpos = sk.fk_aufpos AND
s.stbk = sk.stbk AND s.stbkindex = sk.stbkindex AND
ap.auf = "I048A33" AND s.etft = "n" ORDER BY s.ikst :
java.sql.SQLException: General error: Got error 127 from table handler

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/knapp/reports/zeitenkanr.xsp

path-info

reports/zeitenkanr.xsp
---

thx, Chris

--
KNAPP Logistics Automation  http://www.knapp.com
Ing. Christian Jölly        Tel/FAX: (++43) 316 / 495 1926 / 495 394