On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Bogdan Cirstea wrote:

> hi!
> i want to develop an web application based on cocoon technology. can anyone
> tell me which is the basic structure of such an application?

Although out-of-date, chello has some useful information and provides a
handy starting point. Take a look at chello.sourceforge.net for more info.
Also check out the various cocoon examples provided in the distribution,
and look through the docs and FAQ.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]