> From: KOZLOV Roman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Hello,
>
>     Vadim thank you for your advice. It helped me. I was busy some
time and
> had postponed this problem. Unfortunatelly it still remains.
>     I've found out that WildcardSessionAttributeMatcher (I'm using
Cocoon
> 2.0.1) doesn't see session attributes changed or created before in the
same
> request by some xsp

XSP *cannot* create session attributes *before* action invocation in the
*same* request because:

   XSP is executed *after* *all* actions, matchers, selectors.

Request is being processed by sitemap in *two* steps:

  1) Construct pipeline
  2) Execute pipeline

All matchers/selectors/actions are executed in step one; all
generators/serializers/transformers are executed in step two.

Hope this helps

Vadim