Lajos,

I'm glad to see Training Classes starting to be offered but your
pricing/facilities structure needs some how should I say, "reality
checks."  Non-furnishing of a system environment for each individual is
one area that will detour folks to be interested in such classes,
including myself.

Just a thought, but build a training facility of 20 systems and a
training curriculum manual similiar to Apple's WebObjects (former NeXT)
Training options.

-Marc

Lajos Moczar wrote:

> Hi all -
>
> I'd like to add my site, galatea.com, to the list of sites powered by
> Cocoon 2.
>
> I'd also like to announce the first (to my knowledge)
> publicly-available Cocoon training classes. We are giving two classes
> this summer: Cocoon Fundamentals and Advanced Cocoon. If you are
> interested, check out http://www.galatea.com/training/courses.
>

> Regards,
>
> Lajos Moczar
> galatea.com