I'm trying to serialize a simple SVG document, but I get an error:

org.apache.batik.transcoder.TranscoderException: null
Enclosed Exception:
http://xml.apache.org:-1
The attribute 'xlink:href' of the element <image> is required

Which is strange, because this is my SVG document:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<svg xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; width="534" height="759">
        <image x="0" y="0" width="534" height="759" xlink:href="Ba01S000.jpg"/>
</svg>

I want to use SVG so I can scale the bitmap down and serialize the scaled
down bitmap as a thumbnail.

Anyone have any idea?

Con

---