Hi Vadim,

> > sorry to say, but I have still one more problem. I was a bit too
> > enthusiastic about seeing the session id on screen.
> > I can access it from the stylesheet,
>
> How do you do this - access the session from the stylesheet (XSL?)?
Truthfully, it is just working when I access cocoon the second time.
The session is created too late (?) to give the stylesheet access?
When the jsessionid is in the URL it will be found fine.

> > but it does not get through to
> > my servlet. It feels quite like the session is consumed on the way.
> > Can this be possible?
>
> Consumed? No. Unless you explicitly invalidate it, or disable
> cookies in
> the browser and do not use url rewriting.

Can you give me a hint what class is handling the call to my servlet?
As I have something like this in my sitemap
 <map:generate
src="http://localhost:8080/cocoon/servlet/testpackage.{../2}{requestQuery}"/

it is a kind of Generator?
So maybe I can find something.