Olivier,

what I do is using a series of XSL tranformations, with the last one being
to HTML.

Hence, I use XSL for both login and presentation.

Like in:

<map:transform src="stylesheets/map/map-action-zoom-admarea.xsl">
        <map:parameter name="theme-id" value="0"/>
        <map:parameter name="name-col" value="NOME_COM"/>
</map:transform>
<map:transform type="aims">
        <map:parameter name="mapserver" value="localhost"/>
        <map:parameter name="port" value="5300"/>
</map:transform>
<map:transform src="stylesheets/map/map-action-zoom-admarea-html.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>

Moreover, I use XSL templates libraries (via <xsl:include> element)

Best reagrds,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]