Dear colleagues,

I want to use xsp to retrieve data from the session. The only problem is,
that I cannot put list content out to the xsp page.

If I want to write out a list of names which are stored in a vector, how can
I produce an xsp-page like this:

<name>Volker</name>
<name>Peter</name>
<name>Betty</name>

an so on. Sure I can iterate in java, but then there must be a chance to
select what data should be put out.

Where can I find a more detailed xsp-tutorial, where every xsp-tag is
declared. The things I found mostly were incomplete.

Best regards
- Volker -