I am trying to use the HTMLGenerator and the optional "xpath" parameter,
similar to how the Yahoo screenscrape example works. However, the XPath
expression I need is determined by a URL parameter, below is the <map:match>
section I am using:

<map:match pattern="content.xml">
  <map:act type="request">
    <map:generate
      type="html"
      src="http://www.somesite.com/xml";>
      <map:parameter name="xpath" value="/html//font/p[text() = '{id}']" />
    </map:generate>
  </map:act>
  <map:serialize type="xml" />
</map:match>

The {id} parameter I specify does not appear to get expanded. When I look at
the HTMLGenerator code, by the time the expression is passed here the XPath
expression looks like this:

html//font/p[text() = '']

It looks like it wants to be expanded but something is missing. Is this a
bug? Thanks for your help.

--jeremy