I need to call an XSL template with different values for a parameter based on which
browser a user
is using.  I have read the Deli Quick Start Guide and the Introduction to Deli.  I
followed the
instructions at http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/developing/deli.html carefully, but there
is no
useful output.

Here's what I get:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>

It looks like the deli-capabilities parameter is not getting set.  What can I do to
fix this?

Ed

http://games.yahoo.com/