Hi all,

does anybody know if there is an alternative to FOP? I have been using FOP
for about a half year now, and recently started experimenting with images
in my pdf, but the images always come out wrong (i.e. stretched to the
width of the page), no matter what I try.

So, I want to know if anybody knows an alternative to FOP? It would be
nice if there are (free) alternatives that could be (it is not a
requirement) integrated with Cocoon 2.

Tnx in advance.