Dear All,

I am trying to implement a SVG-based traffic-data system.
I have an example site at
http://130.161.12.237:8080/cocoon/traffic/traf-docs

You should see my problems under the heading 'Cocoon Questions'
The first of these examples takes a XML file and adds
 - SVG basemap elements via the document() function
 - events (using an events file and a XY coordinate lookup table)

My problem is that the document function strips carriage-returns from path
elements in my basemap-SVG.
As a result in some cases the lines are too long and the SVG doesn't load
fully.
----

How do i retain the carriage-returns in the basemap SVG?

-Thanks,
-Kieran

Kieran Kirwan
Researcher,
Transportation and Traffic Engineering Section,
Civiele Techniek,  TU Delft,
Stevinweg 1, 2600GA Delft, Netherlands
phone: +31152785061
mobile: +31618913752