Hi,

IBM have posted my second Cocoon tutorial:

"Working with XML Server Pages in Apache Cocoon 2"
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/education/r-xxsp.html?n-x-4252

It covers the basic principles of XSP (code generation
using XSLT); the XSP syntax; and of course using
and creating logicsheets.

I've just finished writing the third tutorial covering
the ESQL and Form Validation logicsheets. Not sure
when that will be published.

Feedback very welcome.

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Research Group, Ingenta | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"