I'd like to include content generated by on XSP in another. Looks like I
have three options:

1. Use <map:aggregate/> - I don't want to do that as it doesn't allow me
control of where to place content (I'd like to place one document inside
another, not alongside).

2. The xinclude/cinclude transformers - two problems: they don't work
with absolute URLs (eg cocoon://mydoc.xsp; I patched this) and they
don't understand the cocoon: protocol (anybody know how to work around
this?)

3. Use <util:include-uri/> from the util logicsheet. This is limited to
one XSP including some other content, but is good enough for me except
that it doesn't understand cocoon: either.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Avi

--