At 10:38 30/04/2002 -0300, you wrote:

>I guess it's
>
>          String temp = "<xsl:value-of select="name"/>";
>
>or
>
>          String temp = new String("<xsl:value-of select="name"/>");
>
>Alejandro
Tried it, doesn't work.  I guess it must be a bug.
If I use
String temp = "<xsl:value-of select="name"/>"
I get

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in creating Transform
Handler: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
listCreateQuery_xsp:
Line 252, column 23: unclosed character literal
Line 252, column 22: illegal start of expression
Line 278, column 6: unclosed character literal
Line 278, column 4: illegal start of expression
Line 0, column 0:
4 errors

The code snipet it refers to is

         String temp = "
     xspAttr.addAttribute(
       "",
       "select",
       "select",
       "CDATA",
       "name"
     );

     this.contentHandler.startElement(
       "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";,
       "value-of",
       "xsl:value-of",
       xspAttr
     );
     xspAttr.clear();

     this.contentHandler.endElement(
       "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";,
       "value-of",
       "xsl:value-of"
     );

     ";

As you can see the string is closed three commands down.  There is no way
this can work.
Is there another way to store the content of a node in a string?

Bert

BTW I'm using todays CVS