Of course, I forgot one small detail that I culled from earlier messages.

When compiling the cocoon sources for release 2.02, several errors will
appear in conjunction with the ESQLConnection.java class.

Towards the bottom of the file are a number of methods that are commented
out in order to make the source compile under JDK 1.3.1.  You'll have to
uncomment these to get it to compile under JDK 1.4.

Rob