Congratulations!!!

the war installs using 2.1-dev, tomcat 4.0b2, jdk-1.4

this is running on a win2k system behind my firewall.

the built with apache icon, the index.rss icon, the xmlcoffeemug icon, and
the index92 icon
did not make it with the war... I go looking for them

the xindice Icon is a very colorful hash of pixel blocks

I'll play around on linux, next.